A couple of weeks ago Jeremy was invited onto the Fully Human webinar by Kate Billing, Founder & Creative Director, Blacksmith.
In this one hour webinar, we discuss:
- how The Emotional Culture Deck came into being
- emotion as the missing link in organisational culture
- using unpleasant emotions as a tool for self-awareness and personal growth
- fearing our own emotions and those of others, like a bomb that could go off at any moment
- the importance of developing a deep and wide emotional vocabulary
- the cathartic and connecting power of emotionally-centred conversations
- reciprocity, vulnerability, and emotional courage
- group affect, emotional contagion, and leadership responsibility
- the power of using ‘a game’ to facilitate emotionally-centred conversations: vocabulary, transference, the familiarity of using cards, and holding things lightly; and
- how little nudges and micro-moments create trust and psychological safety.
A 3-minute read and 1-hour...