Join The ECD Online Masterclass and learn how to build a strong emotional culture that leads to overall business success using The Emotional Culture Deck
ECD Masterclass Course Details:
As human beings, emotions play an integral role in our daily lives, both in and out of the workplace. Research shows that emotional culture can significantly impact the workplace, influencing factors such as job satisfaction, motivation, teamwork, productivity, and turnover.
Emotional culture refers to how emotions are perceived, expressed, and managed within an organisation or work environment. It encompasses the behaviours that shape how people feel and behave emotionally within the workplace.
To foster a positive emotional culture, organisations need to prioritise emotional culture and encourage open communication and emotional expression. This can be achieved through training and development programs, as well as by creating a safe and supportive work environment where people can fully express themselves.
The ECD is so much more than a deck of cards, it is a swiss army knife for organisational development, culture building and leadership development.
The game is a dynamic and adaptable tool that can be customised to fit your unique goals and needs.
Here are five ways you can use The ECD to foster a healthy emotional culture for your organisation or clients:
1. Use it as a diagnostic tool: The ECD includes a range of questions and prompts that can help you assess your organisation's emotional culture. By answering these questions honestly and thoughtfully, you can get a sense of the strengths and areas for improvement in your culture and use this information to inform your strategy and goals.
2. Use it as a planning tool: The ECD can also be used as a planning tool to help you set specific and measurable goals for improving your organisation's emotional culture. For example, you might use the deck to identify specific areas of your culture that you want to focus on and to create action plans for addressing these areas.
3. Use it as a communication tool: The ECD can be a useful tool for communicating with your team or organisation about the importance of emotional intelligence and culture building. You can use it to spark conversations and facilitate discussions about these topics and to help people understand how they can contribute to a positive culture.
4. Use it as a training tool: The ECD can also be used as a training tool to help your team or organisation develop and apply emotional intelligence skills. You can use it to facilitate workshops or training sessions and to provide resources and exercises that help people practice and apply what they have learned.
5. Use it as a reference tool: Finally, you can use The ECD as a reference tool to help you stay focused and on track as you work to improve your organisation's emotional culture. You can refer back to it regularly to check your progress and identify new areas to focus on as you develop and grow.
Do you want to improve your communication, enhance relationships, and increase productivity in your organisation? Are you looking for a tool to help build a strong emotional culture that leads to overall business success?
We’re excited to announce that registrations are now open for The ECD Online Masterclass.
This class will give you the practical, tangible, and actionable skills you need to unlock endless possibilities for success using The Emotional Culture Deck.
Don't let a negative emotional culture hold your team or your clients back.
Click here to register – Registrations close Feb 22.
Join The ECD Online Masterclass today and learn how to build a strong emotional culture that leads to overall business success using The Emotional Culture Deck
ECD Masterclass Course Details:
Bonus learning and connection:
When you join our ECD Online Masterclass, you’ll join a global cohort of like-minded leaders. You’ll be invited to join six ECD Masterclass Meetups. These Meetups are live, virtual learning experiences hosted by our Team of experienced ECD Certified Consultants with over 150 Emotional Culture Deck Workshops experience between them.
Hope you’ll join us on the upcoming Masterclass,