ECD Certified Consultants | Pro > Specialist > Master Elephant Riders
Apply to become a Pro Elephant Rider
ECD Certified Consultants are experienced changemakers, facilitators and consultants who've been on powerful journeys. They’re trained in the art of Emotional Culture Deck conversations and ready and able to help others develop better leaders and cultures at organisational and team levels.
Start your ECD Certified Consultant journey here > Become a Pro Elephant Rider.
The Pro Elephant Rider Programme is the first level of our Certified Consultant Partner Programme.
The Programme is the next step on your journey to create more human and empathetic workplaces.
The Programme unlocks personal growth, professional credibility, a huge library of resources, and opportunities to grow your practice.
It’s a guided process of personal development, learning-by-doing, and reflection that takes you ‘under the hood’ of mastering the Emotional Culture Deck tools and facilitation.
Working through this programme and one-on-one with riders&elephants founder Jeremy Dean, you’ll learn to shape better organisations and teams in any environment through the lens of emotional culture.
As an ECD Certified Consultant, you’ll be actively supported in growing your practice and tapping into the expertise of the global Pro Elephant Rider community.Apply now >
ECD Certified Consultant Partner Levels
There are three levels of ECD Certified Consultants. When you complete Level 4 Pro Elephant Rider, you officially become an ECD Certified Consultant. Once you graduate to Pro Elephant Rider Level, you then either work towards higher partner levels. Or you can remain at Pro Elephant rider Level. It's up to you.
How does the Pro Elephant Rider Programme work?
The programme a guided journey of personal development, learning-by-doing, and reflection. As part of the programme, you'll run five ECD workshops and complete a series of challenges to develop deeper and more professional Emotional Culture Deck facilitation and consulting skills.
Over the course of the Programme, you'll have 6-10 one-to-one working sessions with Jeremy. Before and after completing specific levels, you’ll share, reflect and learn together. Once you’ve completed all the scenarios, you become an Emotional Culture Deck Certified Consultant aka Pro Elephant Rider!
You complete the Programme over 6 months at your own pace in your own time (because we know life can get hectic). There are 7 levels of progressively more advanced scenarios that will broaden and strengthen your ECD facilitation and consulting skills.
As we grow our partner network around the world, only 10 people are invited to join the programme and start their Pro Elephant Rider training every six months. Apply now to continue your journey.
Do I qualify to become a Pro Elephant Rider?
Here are the Pro Elephant Rider trainee prerequisites:
- First, you must have completed the ECD Masterclass (either Online on in-person) before you can start your Pro Elephant Rider Training
- Second, you must be a leader who cares deeply about serving others
- We only invite people to join the programme who demonstrate or live by similar values to ours: Generous&Gracious; Humble&Confident; Open&Vulnerable, and Curious&Empathetic – all our Pro Elephant Riders embody these values on some level
- Although we fully accept the commercial realities of running a business and organisation, Pro Elephant Riders understand that people matter over profit
- We look for growth-minded people who may have embraced some sort of failure in their past and grown because of the lessons learned
- Pro Elephant Riders are generous humans who feel energised by openly sharing their knowledge and time to help others learn and grow
- You must be in a position to run a minimum of four Emotional Culture Deck workshops with anywhere between 4-30 people throughout the 6-month programme – either with your clients (prospective and existing) or with your team if you work inside an organisation.
How do I apply?
- To apply to be one of the 10 people on the next Programme, apply via the form here.
- Once you've filled out the application questions, we’ll be in touch to let you know if you’ve qualified for the Programme.
- It's free to apply. You'll only be required to pay if you're accepted onto the Programme.
Once you enter your details, you'll be redirected to our Pro Elephant Rider Application.